Convenience– Starnes has made it convenient to offer local service to the surrounding areas by having 5 locations to help service the customer .
- Commitment– Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with a live answering service for back-up. Assures a 2 hr response for emergencies.
- Quality– A staffed service manager assures quality control and technical support for technicians
- Knowledge– We have a complete factory service library from most all manufacturers
- Competence– Established in 1975, Starnes has 19 Technicians that either have degrees or are currently working towards a degree in our industry.
- Dependable– We don’t just get your system running, we return it back to factory specs to avoid return trips.
- Communication– Each Technician is equipped with a cell phone and a pager for job site access to our service manager and/or factory technical support.
- Stock– $9,500.00 of stock is carried on each service van. This assures efficiency with fewer return trips on repairs. Starnes also has a fully stocked shop to allow proper restocking of service vehicles.
- Tracking– Starnes keeps a history of your systems for future reference. We also keep logs for EPA refrigerant issues for your protection.
- Efficient– We have a fully-staffed office to allow quicker turnaround on repairs and replacements.
- Flexible– We have personalized maintenance programs to fit your need. This will assure less expensive breakdowns, downtime, and longer equipment life.
- Protection– We are a Class “A” contractor in Virginia (2705-074703a) and Tennessee (00038658) plus we carry $5,000,000.00 worth of liability and auto insurance for your protection.
- Assurance– All employees are background checked and subject to random drug testing
Why StarnesStarnes Inc2021-05-14T17:31:35+00:00