Convenience– Starnes has made it convenient to offer local service to the surrounding areas by having 5 locations to help service the customer .
- Commitment– Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with a live answering service for back-up. Assures a 2 hr response for emergencies.
- Quality– A staffed service manager assures quality control and technical support for technicians
- Knowledge– We have a complete factory service library from most all manufacturers
- Competence– Established in 1975, Starnes has 19 Technicians that either have degrees or are currently working towards a degree in our industry.
- Dependable– We don’t just get your system running, we return it back to factory specs to avoid return trips.
- Communication– Each Technician is equipped with a cell phone and a pager for job site access to our service manager and/or factory technical support.
- Stock– $9,500.00 of stock is carried on each service van. This assures efficiency with fewer return trips on repairs. Starnes also has a fully stocked shop to allow proper restocking of service vehicles.
- Tracking– Starnes keeps a history of your systems for future reference. We also keep logs for EPA refrigerant issues for your protection.
- Efficient– We have a fully-staffed office to allow quicker turnaround on repairs and replacements.
- Flexible– We have personalized maintenance programs to fit your need. This will assure less expensive breakdowns, downtime, and longer equipment life.
- Protection– We are a Class “A” contractor in Virginia (2705-074703a) and Tennessee (00038658) plus we carry $5,000,000.00 worth of liability and auto insurance for your protection.
- Assurance– All employees are background checked and subject to random drug testing
We would like to express our thanks and appreciation to Starnes, Inc. and its President, Mike Fletcher in particular, for his quick response to our heating/cooling needs. We recently had a system failure at a bad time … company from out of state was coming for a 3-4 day visit, warm weather was on us and the compressor in the outdoor unit died.
On Monday, May 5, we called Starnes, Mike sent out a technician who diagnosed the problem, we decided to buy a whole new system instead or repairing the old one and by Wednesday afternoon, the job was done! When our company arrived on the weekend, everyone was comfortable I Things don’t work out that well everywhere, but they still do here, thanks to hard working, dependable businessmen like Mike Fletcher.
We highly recommend them.
My family has been in the property rental business in the Grundy area since 1979. Over the years we have used several different HVAC companies to both install, and service our heating and cooling units.In all the years I have been involved with the family business, I have never found a company that is as reliable as Starnes Inc. They go out of their way to help quickly when service is needed, and I have been very pleased with both their prompt response when I call or email for service work, as well as the professional manner in which business is conducted when their technicians arrive on site.Additionally, Starnes has just completed the installation of three new heat pump units and duct work at my house that I am very pleased with. Without existing duct-work, it was a challenge to install the units in such a way that they fit in perfectly over three floors, but the end result looks as if they units have always been there.
I would highly recommend calling Starnes Inc. if a prompt response, quality work, and a reasonable price are needed. I know I will again.