Starnes, Inc. Heating and Cooling has proudly served the southwest Virginia and northeast Tennessee community since 1975. Our experienced team represents the best HVAC contractors in the region and we’re dedicated to providing outstanding customer service. Here’s what makes Starnes, Inc. your best choice for all heating and cooling needs.
Full-Service Customer Care
Some heating and cooling companies are limited in what they offer. We’re not. We assist residential, commercial, and industrial customers with every type of HVAC need, including:
- System Repairs – Our dependable repair service returns your heating and cooling system to factory specs in order to avoid return trips.
- HVAC Maintenance – Preventative maintenance services from Starnes, Inc extend the life of your heating and cooling systems, with annual tune-ups customized to the maintenance needs of your particular system.
- HVAC Installation – We make replacing an HVAC system a smooth process, educating customers about available choices so you can make the right selection for your situation.
- Solar Solutions – If your home or business is ready to benefit from the advantages of solar technology, we provide solar upgrades as an authorized Kyocera dealer.
Experienced and Knowledgeable Technicians
Our team of 19 technicians has over 200 years of combined experience in the HVAC business. Every Starnes, Inc HVAC technician either already holds a degree in the industry or is studying for one. Our staff includes professionals who hold these master trade designations:
- Master Electrician
- Master Gas Fitter
- Master Plumber
- Master Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
All Starnes, Inc technicians have access to our complete factory service library, which includes most manufacturers. Our team members maintain their skills with certifications and coursework in order to better serve customers. Several technicians have completed the following:
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified
- Carrier and Bryant Completion of Heat Pump Trouble Shooting
- Educational Foundation of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society: Certification Exam in Heat Pump
- Manitowoc Ice Machines and Reach-Ins Service Training completion
Same Day Service
Unlike other heating and cooling companies, we’ll never leave you out in the cold. We’re available whenever you need us and provide same day service 24-hours a day, seven days a week, even during holidays and severe weather. After business hours, we employ a live answering service to keep our response time within two hours for emergencies.
Honoring Core Values
- Integrity: We’re committed to offering honesty and trustworthy service to our customers.
- Respect: We treat our customers and their property the way we want to be treated.
- Safety: Safety is our priority at Starnes, Inc. In addition to our monthly safety meetings, every technician receives the correct safety equipment.
- Innovation: We stay abreast of changes in our industry and keep up with the latest technology.
- Accountability: We hold our employees accountable for how they represent the company.
Commitment to Quality
Our high-quality workmanship is done to Starnes, Inc. standards and we stand by our work with a workmanship warranty. Service managers provide quality assurance and technical support to each of our technicians. Our technicians have a cell phone and pager for job site access to their service manager and, if needed, for factory technical support.
We know that our company can only be as good as our people. That’s why Starnes, Inc. doesn’t just give our employees a job, we provide them with a career and compensation to provide for their families. Additionally, we believe in supporting our workers as they seek continuing education, understanding that knowledgeable employees provide better service to our customers.
The best HVAC contractors in the region are near you. Our five locations are conveniently located to serve every southwest Virginia and northeast Tennessee community
Our goal is to provide our customers with efficient service by greatly reducing the need for return trips. That’s why we equip our service vans with $9,500 worth of stock so technicians are ready for every situation. Starnes, Inc. also maintains a well-stocked parts shop to replenish our service vans whenever needed.
Peace of Mind
We make the safety and protection of our customers a priority by maintaining $5,000,000.00 in liability and auto insurance. All of our employees have passed background checks and must submit to random drug testing. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind every time you call Starnes, Inc. for your HVAC service needs.
Leave A Comment